Vijay Shekhar Gupta is all set to make a film.
Filmmaker Vijay Shekhar Gupta is all set to make a film on the life of Sushant Singh Rajput called ‘Suicide or Murder’ with a subtitle saying, ’A star was lost.’
He made the announcement in an interview. He said, ‘We are making this movie to end the monopoly of big stars and production houses in the film industry.
He also said that the poster of the movie has been released and the mask of Bollywood is to be taken off from this movie.
🗣️ Vijay Shekhar Gupta said:
- Sushant has been forced to commit suicide.
- Because he was banned. He was removed from several movies.
- All these suicides will be shown in this movie.
- It will not be a biopic but it will be a movie based on Sushant’s life.
He further said,” A am making this film to end the monopoly of the big stars and production houses of the film industry. Today, the children who come from outside even if they are capable, they do not get the right opportunities because of the gang that has formed inside the film industry. I want to break this gang. My story will show everything that was done wrong with Sushant. That boy was forced to end his life. He was bullied by people and boycotted and even fired from several films back-to-back.” Source.
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s dreams and thoughts will remain forever, a unique tribute to Sushant by launching a new website!
- Sushant was a popular actor. In a very short time, he had created a distinct identity of his own.