Bollywood ‘Singham’ came to the workers to help
Corona infection is increasing day by day, the government has put a lockdown on. All other cinematic transactions have been halted, along with other areas. The film industry is also hit hard due to filming. There is a question about the bread of workers working behind the scenes.
Many Bollywood actors are lending a helping hand to these workers.
There are a large number of workers working behind the scenes in Hindi cinema. These workers work for small and large screens. They are paid daily. Only with the money they earn is their house spent. Since the filming has been stopped for almost a month or more, a great financial crisis has come upon them. It is now difficult to keep up with the expenses of their family. Therefore, many artistes from Hindi cinema have rushed like God for them. Many artist congregations are now helping these workers with their fair share.
Director Rohit Shetty, actor Salman Khan and others have helped him.
Salman Khan has asked the Federation to list only 25,000 workers. He is going to add money to their back account. Now, actor and producer Ajay Devgn has donated Rs 5 lakh to these workers. He has given this assistance to the FWICE Federation of the Federation of Western India Cine Employees. The federation will now help technical workers. The information was given by Ashok Pandit of the Federation.
Ashok Pandit tweeted, ‘We are very thankful to Ajay Devgn. He has given Rs 5 lakh for the workers.
KKR also financed in the fight against Corona, deposited the amount in PM National Relief Fund
Former Kolkata Knight Riders (IPL 2020) champions have also contributed to the fight against coronavirus. KKR owners Shahrukh Khan and co-stars Juhi Chawla, Gauri Khan and Jai Mehta have announced support for the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund.
Information given by KKR’s official Twitter account
Kolkata Knight Riders also gave this information on Twitter. The team wrote, “In such a situation when we are all safe in our homes, there are many people who are working for our safety. It is our small contribution to keep them healthy. Together they can fight this disease Huh.”
IPL is postponed until April 15 due to Corona
Let us tell you that the 13th season of IPL has also been affected due to Corona virus. The tournament, which starts from March 29, has been postponed until April 15. According to the present situation, it is very difficult to organize the IPL even after April 15.
Know How King Khan is going to Help:
1. The IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders, co-owned by Shah Rukh Khan, Gauri Khan, Juhi Chawla Mehta and Jai Mehta, have decided to donate an undisclosed amount to the PM Cares Fund.
2. Red Chillies Entertainment, owned by Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan, has said that it will contribute to Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
3. The Mir Foundation and Kolkata Knight Riders will work closely with the Government of West Bengal and Maharashtra and offer 3,000 Personal Positive Equipment (PPE).
4. Mir Foundation, together with The Earth Foundation, will provide free food items to at least one month of food to more than 5,600 families in Mumbai. A kitchen has also been provided which will deliver 2 fresh food packets daily at home and hospital.
5. The Mir Foundation, together with the Roti Foundation, will provide meals to the destitute and day-to-day laborers who are facing difficulties due to the virus.
6. Together with the Working People Charter, Shah Rukh Mir’s Foundation will provide at least one month’s worth of essential items and groceries for the workers earning 3 days recognized in Delhi.
7. Mir Foundation will provide one month stipend to more than 4 acid attack sufferers in Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Bihar, West Bengal and Uttarakhand.
In this statement, Shah Rukh Khan has said, “This is a start and all the members of the company will continue to strive for this kind of work. We will do our utmost to fulfill whatever kind of need we have in India.”